|1Khomenko, O |
1PhD in International Economics, Senior lecturer at Department of International Economics, Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, 03057, Ukraine, Kyiv, 54/1 Peremohy av. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kitaêznavčì doslìdžennâ 2018, 1:69-76|
|Section: Political, social and Economic development of China|
This article focuses on the key theories of economic development and the modern concepts of inclusive economic development. The topic presents an analysis of the PRC’s economic policy implementation of a strategy for inclusive economic development, as well as an assessment of the results of its fulfilment. This study systematizes the main factors for inclusive development and determines their impact on Chinese economy.
|Keywords: Chinese economy, economic growth, inclusive development, inclusiveness, PRC|
- ADB. (2011), Framework of Inclusive Growth Indicators. Retrieved from UN: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/739indicators.pdf
- Chenery, H. M. (1974), Redistribution with Growth. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Durán, P. (2015), What does inclusive economic growth actually mean in practice? Retrieved from UNDP: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/blog/ 2015/7/31/What-does-inclusive-economic-growth-actually-mean-in-practice-.html
- Economic inclusion (2017), Retrieved from EBRD: https://www.ebrd.com/what-we-do/projects-and-sectors/economic-inclusion....
- Inclusive Growth (2008), Retrieved from OECD: http://www.oecd.org/inclusive-growth/#introduction
- Inclusive Growth Report (2015), Retrieved from World Economic Forum: https://www.weforum.org/reports/inclusive-growth-report-2015
- Ngepah, N. (2017), A review of theories and evidence of inclusive growth: an economic perspective for Africa. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability (24), 52-57. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cosust.2017.01.008
- Ravallion, M. (2005), Pro-Poor Growth: A Primer. Retrieved from Development Research Group, World Bank: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPGI/Resources/15174_Ravallion_PPG_...
- Son, H. H. (2007), Pro-Poor Growth: Concepts and Measures. Retrieved from Asian Development Bank: https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/publication/ 29865/tn-22-pro-poor-growth.pdf